Child exploitation refers to a child or young person being used against their will for someone else’s gain. Child exploitation is a form of abuse which can involve sexual, abusive or manipulative behaviour.
Child Exploitation Training Course Outline
The aim of this Child Exploitation training is to greater increase your knowledge on Child Exploitation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Forms of exploitation
- Factors that increase vulnerability
- Short term and long-term effects
- Barriers to disclosure
- What to do
Child Exploitation Course Learning Outcomes
On completion of this online Child Exploitation Traing Course, learners should know and understand the following:
- Forms of exploitationIdentify models & forms of exploitation a child or young person may be subjected to and the effects
- Factors that increase vulnerabilityLearn the factors that can increase a person’s vulnerability
- Short term and long-term effectsIdentify short term and long-term effects of exploitation and the impact on families
- Barriers to disclosureDiscuss barriers to disclosure of exploitation
- What to doLearn what to do if you are worried about a child